Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, October 09, 2010

A Beautiful Sunny Day for reading!

It's a beautiful day here in Kansas, a perfect day for a read-a-thon! I hope this means I can get some outside Vitamin D makin' reading time in today. How's everyone doing? I spent awhile visiting friends that are also doing the read-a-thon, so I think during the next segment I'll try to visit some other random participants and see what they're up to! It's time to start thinking about lunch!




My favorite book themed t-shirt, so I thought it was appropriate attire for today!


Currently Reading:

Free image hosting at imagecave.com
Title: Dragon Temple #3: Forged by Fire
Author: Janine Cross
Total Pages: started on page 201-237
Time Started: 9:05 - 10:05 am
Time Finished:
Thoughts: Have already started this one, but want to try and finish it up during the read-a-thon. Probably won't read it all at one stretch, but will slip chapters in between other reads.

Free image hosting at imagecave.com
Title: Visions of Sugar Plums
Author: Janet Evanovich
Total Pages: 164
Time Started: 10:26 AM
Time Finished:
Thoughts:



Totals# Books finished: 1
# Pages Read: 123
Time spent reading: 1 hour 15 minutes



Finished:


Finished:
Free image hosting at imagecave.com
Title: The Private Life of the Cat Who...
Author: Lilian Jackson Braun
Total Pages: 123
Time Started: 7:25 am
Time Finished: 8:40 am
Thoughts: Kind of like when a couple of cat-loving friends get together and tell stories on their treasured pets. Not really necessary to have read the Cat Who series, if you're a cat lover it would be a cute and fast read, but probably you would get more out of it if you are already somewhat familiar with the basic idea of the series. A nice quick start to my read-a-thon day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi shaunie! hope you are having fun! I am loving the book I'm reading right now - hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...