Hosted by The Space Between

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Lunch time!

I'm starving, breakfast ended up being a granola bar and a big glass of milk, so I'm ready for some FOOD! We're thinking about heading out to Noodles & Company since there are diet friendly things I can eat there, and then maybe we'll be bad for dinner! Of course we will have to stop by Starbucks, that's a must! What's everyone else doing for lunch?



Currently Reading:

Free image hosting at imagecave.com
Title: Dragon Temple #3: Forged by Fire
Author: Janine Cross
Total Pages: started on page 201-237
Time Started: 9:05 - 10:05 am
Time Finished:
Thoughts: Have already started this one, but want to try and finish it up during the read-a-thon. Probably won't read it all at one stretch, but will slip chapters in between other reads.

Free image hosting at imagecave.com
Title: Visions of Sugar Plums
Author: Janet Evanovich
Total Pages: 164 - I'm on page 82 right now, hopefully will be done with this one by the next check in, fingers crossed!
Time Started: 10:26 AM have actually read about an hour on this one so far.
Time Finished:
Thoughts: Stephanie Plum is always a lot of fun!



Finished:

Totals# Books finished: 1
# Pages Read: 123
Time spent reading: 1 hour 15 minutes



Finished:
Free image hosting at imagecave.com
Title: The Private Life of the Cat Who...
Author: Lilian Jackson Braun
Total Pages: 123
Time Started: 7:25 am
Time Finished: 8:40 am
Thoughts: Kind of like when a couple of cat-loving friends get together and tell stories on their treasured pets. Not really necessary to have read the Cat Who series, if you're a cat lover it would be a cute and fast read, but probably you would get more out of it if you are already somewhat familiar with the basic idea of the series. A nice quick start to my read-a-thon day!

2 comments:

  1. Probably a chicken salad sandwich or something left over from last night's jewelry party I threw. Noodles sound gooood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I posted over on my blog, we had to meet the Grands (hubby's parents) at a nearby Chinese restaurant. On a normal day with just me & hubby, I'd be reading while eating, but his parents don't understand why I'd do that! I just finished my first book and I'm going to move on to a YA PUF book for something a little bit lighter.

    Read on!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...