Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, October 01, 2017

My Best Reads of 2017 - A Poll Off! - January Poll

It's always hard to decide what the best books you've read in a year are.  We can look at our ratings, but those may change depending on our mood. It's really hard to compare some of those books against each other, especially when you've read them months apart, or they are on completely different subjects.

I'm going to have a friendly competition between the books I've read this year and see what YOU think was my best read in 2017.  I'm going to post a poll for each month of the year, with the books I've read in one list for you to vote on, so that by the end of the year, I'll have 12 books for a final poll to decide what the best book I've read this year was, according to you! There may even be a giveaway at the end!

Starting the first week of October, I will post a month's worth of books every week to be voted on, with the winner for that week going on the final list.  So let's get started!

Here are the books I read in January, covers and links to Goodreads will be below the poll itself so you don't have to scroll if you already know your answer!  It's okay if you haven't read any of them, just pick the one that sounds the most appealing to you!


Create your survey with SurveyMonkey



by V. E. Schwab

by Victoria Aveyard

by Lindsay Jane Ashford

by Chuck Wendig

by Malcolm Gladwell

by Jim C. Hines

The Life of Pi
by Yann Martel

2 comments:

  1. You had some great reads in January! How did you come to pick those to read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's see... Red Queen was chosen as a group read in a Goodreads group I moderate. The Life of Pi and The Woman on the Orient Express were both Kindle Unlimited that had audio as well, I'd never read Life of Pi, so thought, why not, and I though the Agatha Christie as a character was interesting. Aftermath and Blink were both Library audio check outs. I enjoy Chuck Wendig on Twitter, and also Star Wars! I had been interested in Malcolm Gladwell for awhile, so when this was available, I went for it! Libriomancer was my January TBR List pick from the Meme I do almost every month, and Vicious I just decided to read finally! I had won that copy from the author on Twitter a few years ago. so, 4 audio books, 2 e-books, and 1 physical book in January, 2 Kindle Unlimited, 2 Library, and 3 owned.

      Probably a lot more info than you wanted! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...