Hosted by The Space Between

Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Sunday Post #11



Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


I finished up PT for my broken arm this past Friday, so I may give bowling a try again soon to see if I can get back to the league I was in.  Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon was back on 10/21 and that was another great one.  Here is my participation post if you want to see how I did!

I'm thinking about going to another session of the Library Book Club, they do a breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I enjoy it so much that I may go to the dinner session as well!  I can't decide if I want to just show up, or ask the librarian in charge of it if that's weird, to go to multiple sessions per month.  I kind of think I'm not the only person who does that, since many of them seem to be older ladies, a couple are voracious readers, so I bet they already go to more than one.  We'll see!





Reviews:

The Tethered Mage by Melissa Caruso - reviewed for Netgalley.

Charmed to Death by Shirley Damsgaard - reviewed for the My TBR List Meme

Onyx Webb Book 1 by Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz - reviewed for fun



Features (otherwise known as ALL THE VOTING!):

Polls:
 
I've started a poll feature to last from now until the end of the year where you will help me pick what my best reads were!  Each week I will have a poll that lists the books I read in a particular month for you to vote what my best read that month was.  At the end of the year, I will run those 12 in a poll against each other, and when we have a winner I will host a giveaway for that book!

Even if you haven't read any of them, please vote on the one that interests you the most!

January's winner was Vicious by V. E. Schwab

Here is February, it could use more votes!:  February Best Read Poll

March could use more votes as well! March Best Reads Poll

Please Vote! 



The Polls for My Best Reads of April and May

The November Round of My TBR List

Hopefully a review or two!




I received these through my subscription boxes (Uppercase, Owlcrate and Pagehabit):


Physical books I bought: None this week

Kindle deals, freebies and Prime checkouts (which may or may not still be freebies or on sale):



Netgalley Approvals:



Library Books:





7 comments:

  1. You added some nice book!
    I want to ask my library about a book club because I think it would be good to have one, since I don't think they do.

    Have a great week, Shaunesy! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're better :) hope you can pick up that ball soon again. Although those are heavy.. Might be tough at first. I hope it will be alright!
    And Dewey's was incredibly fun :) I can't wait for the next one already!
    Ohh, you got Red Rising! That one was sooo good. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:38 AM

    All of your books looks sooo good. And there are so many too. Yay! Happy reading and have a great week ahead.

    Jenea's Book Obsession's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great looking books. Looks like you have enough for a few weeks. LOL The Library Club sounds like fun. We don't have anything like that in my area. Maybe I should try to start something!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did Dewey’s too! I got so much reading done. I hope you love all your new books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you’re having a great time there. Enjoy your new books and have a wonderful reading week. 😁❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...